Get StartedWe make it quick and easy for you to control Chrome with your voice!
- Sign into the Google Action with your Google account. You should see and press a blue "Link" button if you were taken to the Actions directory listing on your mobile device. If you were not taken to the listing, look for Browser Control under the "Productivity" section of the Actions directory.
- Make sure you are logged into Google Chrome with the same Google account you used with the Google Action. You can verify this by going to google.com and seeing your Google account logo on the top right corner of the web page as well as seeing your Google account name next to the minimize/maximize/close button on the top right or left of Chrome. If either spot doesn't show the Google account you used with your Google Action, click on the respective place(s) to login with the Google account you want.
- Install the Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Check out the features we offer on this site or just start using the Google Action! Enjoy!
Quick DemoWatch our YouTube demo to quickly learn how to use the many features Browser Control has to offer you!
- If Google Chrome doesn't change according to your command even though the Google Action said the command happened, try asking the Google Action to refresh the tab and then ask your original command again.
- If for some reason Google Assistant on your phone or Google Home doesn't understand you when you try to invoke Browser Control, unlink/link the Google Action and go to your Chrome Extensions settings at chrome://extensions/ and press the "Reload" button under Browser Control.